domingo, 15 de junho de 2008

Using technology in and beyond the Language Classroom and Whiteboard Softare Activities


Mrs.Maria Nilce Pontes Martinelli, owner of Cultura Inglesa, gave us the fifht worshop. On May 9th our attentions were draw to technology, she showed us about the usage of technology in and beyond the classroom. We talked about blogs, wikis, voice and text chat, e-boards and their effects on our students. She left us questions at the end of her first workshop that we can improve our English.


We had an excellent day!






On April 16th, Mrs.Martinelli show us the Whiteboard. The whiteboard is an interactive board, which works just like a computer, there is a special pen to operate it. We saw a demonstration and I think that in future, all the scholls will have these boards.


I thought Maria Nilce gave us two interesting workshops. I loved her and I liked to know the technologies at her school. I hope on day to use these technology too.


Nenhum comentário: